Selecting your new shutters? Always look for the key signs of quality, beaded stiles, Mortise & Tenon joints, with engineered stiles for long-term stability coupled with a lifetime guarantee. Combine this with superb customer service and installation by professional, fully trained, employed and certified fitters, and you will have a beautiful installation that stands the test of time.
Just Shutters | Superior Quality:
- Reinforced Engineered Stiles Multiple Layers of wood are bonded together. Our proprietary process strengthens the stile core – engineered for a lifetime of durability and stability.
- Prescription Wood Conditioning® The moisture level of the shutter is customised to its final destination. The unique drying process helps reduce post-installation shrinking and swelling.
- Mortise and Tenon Joinery Found in heirloom furniture, our mortise and tenon joints will help your shutters withstand decades of shear stress and racking forces.
- Quarter-Sawn Louvres Not the cheapest flat-sawn wood, our quarter-sawn milled louvres have a tighter grain – for more resistance to cupping, twisting and warping.
- Recessed Magnets Our magnets are embedded – so they won’t protrude, which can cause light leakage. This gives a more dependable system with tighter panel closure, hidden from view.
- Invisible or Hidden Tilt Louvres move in unison and are perfectly aligned for maximum light and privacy control.
- Multiple Hand Sanding and Finishing Multiple sequences of sanding and finishing for a more durable and silkier finish.
- Decorative Accessories Hardware options include panel pulls, panel locks and various hinges.
- FSC-Certified Timber Providing shutters from our forests to your windows.
- Lifetime Warranty – The industry’s number-one warranty covers our shutters.